Wednesday, May 09, 2012

hello people!

FINALLY I remembered my blogspot password - for a long time

so this is my new post in this year.

I don't know what to write more actually hahahaha umm well, since I've been gone for too long, maybe I should tell ya what I've been doing in this few past months

This year, 2012. It's my biggest year and fear. It is because I have SPM exam this year and too many problem come to me.

I didnt scared of taking exam. Only the part I accidentally lost the SPM form. I dont know who that "idiot" put on my table without my notice. And now I don't know who to blame and need to wait another print of form.

And then, the reason I don't blog so much cause twitter taking blogspot's place. I think it faster tweeting than blogging. In the same time, there's tumblr. The place for me to see the world, oh yeah. And it's also my second blog. I seldom express my feelings there because tumblr is my photograph blog yep. 

please please please *sounding desperating* FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR :P

tumblr <- just click here and it's will direct to my tumblr blog :D

lilyaween x

No comments:

Post a Comment