Monday, November 16, 2009

atSCHOOL:))

In the morning :)

we had the farewell party for Mr.Khaw , our principal is leaving . That time aq pkaii bju P.E :) sbaek smpat tkarr , lolx :) if takk dunno le . Sad to say , the party when boring . It's true , tgokk arh student pon yawning sne , yawning sni EVEN ME ,, haish . >.<

Before lunch :))

After mand and math :) all teachers when out :) tak sylapp dorunk pegy farewell party for teachers jea :) that means Prefect lerr kne jge kiterunk :) apparently dorunk jge kat luar klazz . lol^^ at the moment , wan and naz were playing throwing stuff . huhu :) I don't know what to call that stuff =) Then the stupidest thing that happen today when Kenneth smell my hair xD My hair isn't smell nice ~ for today lerr . coz I don't wear my fav shampoo :) I just wear Head & shoulder which smell not that nice , haha^^

Gah , my right hand hurt , maybe too long online kot !! PEACE OUT^^

No comments:

Post a Comment