Friday, November 20, 2009

last day of school :(

I gonna miss my friend especially 2D , they yall like so awesome , :)) imyall and ily :'( tears coming down . waa !

I dunno when I gonna meet my friends back , if I go to May's party , sure la I gonna meet yall there . uhm , btw , I'm not comfirm yet lerr :( whoa .

Next yr maybe I change , either go to Sri Utama or Sri Chempaka . ORRRR stay je kat SG . hehe^^

I miss just now moment , when the hugging time in the ICT lab . When Ai Wen start to cry it make me also want to cry but sbek leyh tahan :D hehe .

I gonna miss 2D ( may , kirsyah , ai wen , jia long , alan , kang baek , racheal , natasha ,ruhi , hannah , kei loon , ru yee , jin ling , andi , hazwan , jie hoe , nazzi , chea yee , yuen tin , pei yin , jaseline , chung lee , rauf and ashley ) so much .


just now my mom soh tnye my old friends were their school add . i tnye dyg , diye x ply , myrol also , laila , viv , and aqam .
aqam were like angry lerr . haha ^^ coz i deny his opinion . ya lar i ckp tkan xtaw ur own school add , and he said " how should I know " a lolx . uhm , wateva :)

:S

No comments:

Post a Comment