Sunday, March 27, 2011

Immmm so confused and idk Wht to choose

I have blogspot and tumblr, and this two blogs I need to update.
Idk why but I really need to.
I thought there's nobody reading my blogs, but there is ACTUALLY-and that's the reason why I need to update the blog:)
The problem is: blogspot and tumblr.. Hmm idk why I make both blog maybe because I follow the popularity of this two blog, meaning: whenever blogspot is up, I will go and write something on here but when it's not, I'll go to tumblr, hehe!!
FYI, there is one person kinda confused about my blog and he/she thinks tht I'm Fake! Lol, that is Bullshit ya'know:))
eeefff you think I'm fake or wht you can email me : aween_12@yahoo.com
That is my official email of mine:)
Ohhh gawd , I reaaaalllyyy dont want to leave blogspot:( but I realllyyy wanna go to tumblr BUT, there's a but, the but is the feature in tumblr is not enough for me like blogspot, the fonts can't change colours but tumblr cannot. I love Rainbow colours but tumblr can make one colours.
I loooovvveee tumblr cuz the layout:) so cool(!!)
Huh the decision is, I choose both la only tumblr is just post a short blog and some pictures while in blogspot I post a longgggg blog:))))))))
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment