Monday, March 28, 2011

ohhhh todayyy ! Pfft

I woke up late todayy-heh as usual.
Idk whyy todayy the weather is sooo hot even though I switch on the air-conditioner, I put 16 ferrr the temperature but I'm sweating like a pigg . DAMN freaking hottt! My mum said the air-cond were ok doesn't goes wrong but I think my body is wrong LOL!!!

I was rushing going to sch until I forgot to bring my handphone! I was so mad tht time...ugh!

Okayyy let's talk about school:D
I arrived at sch at 7.58 a.m
It's two minute going to 8 but the prefect ask me to write my name is the LATE COMMER ! Ughh prefect now a day seriously making me temper like the hot boiled water in he kettle!!!!!! :@

On the way to my class I saw Zaty
She ask me to company her paying PMR fee.
Soooooooo I'm late to class
EVERYTHING LATE TODAYYY.WHAT A REALLYYY FUN DAY TO HAVE:)

Noww let me tell about in class
It's English subject-the subject tht I hate very much this year because of the teacher ONLY ABOUT THE TEACHER NOTHINGGGGG ELSE!
I dislike the teacher cuz she always give us work tht we dont know how to write or tell .
The hatest part is:
When she asked us to write something and after tht she said she will explain to us in next lesson cuz she wnt Facebook-ing.
Sometimes she even compliment herself. She said tht she was beautiful when she was younger and she keeping reapeating that until I feel lazy to TALK TO HER!! I'm sorry to say but yeahhh that what I feel.

She always wnt something ASAP. Idk whyy!?!?! She think what we're robot is it! Haishhh....
& she in tempered when she can't acces Facebook cuz the school already barred social network's sites!!! Gahahahahahahaha

OHHH MYYY GAWD!!
I already getting bored talkin' 'bout her...
Let's talking about economy subject:))
I'M SO FCKING HAPPY CUZ MR LIM DOESN'T COME!!!!!

Hehehe

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment