Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lawakkss!

Just now in class I WAS ALONE!! I mean I wasnt totally alone, there's 13-3 pupil in class. But I was the only Malay student so I get bored so much cuz idk who I wanted to talk to. It's doesn't mean tht the other I'm ignore but if I talk to them I feel uncomfortable and idk wht to say more... LOL elie is absent and she said tht she fell hurt at her last operation's spot but I accidentally told everyone (who's ask me about her) tht tmpat jahitan dia terbuka. HAHA and I make them believe on me and IT IS AWESOMEEEE~

Haha I didn't read her message properly actually and accidentally deleted it. I dont want to ask her again and I tell ppl with confident AND IT'S WRONGGGGGGG! Haishh:(

Next part - before school end:

That time is history lesson and my history teacher, Mrs Andrew been prank from us. Douglas ask us to put our bags outside and hide ourselves while waiting Mrs Andrew come back from washroom. Like making teacher think that we escape he class and went home early. The plan was going great untillllll Douglas start to go somewhere else and teacher saw wht we plan. So our prank plan is FAIL:(

After tht, 20 minutes going to bell rings .
Janice and I were scribbling people photo in newspaper and SUDDENLY I saw this lady in nurse wear in some medical university advertisement....... The lady look loike LEE MUN.. Ahaks lee mun is one of the student in my class which is my class monitor:D I show tht picture to Douglas and natasha and they both laugh until the whole class is laughing except ferrr one guy - tee kean sern ! He does not really care about anything except dreaming about isabel-his crush.. Pffft-.-

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment