Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fool:)!!!

Damnnn I love this April Fool dayy! Really really love it.. Haha lol:))
Luckily I never been prank from any one today, luckily !:)

Last night, 10 minutes to midnight, I sent a April Fool Messages to two of my friends, Elie and Zaty :))
I suppose to wait til midnight but I feel really tired to wait and my eyes are dimmed . Soo I sent it early., I sent to them saying that they were judge me and so so on, I told them they were LIARS (but act they were not) I said bad things about them but not using a single bad word cuz I don't want to hurt their feeling. Lagi pun ia tipu kan? So no need to put that bad word :) after a couple of minutes later, Zaty call me. But I didnt pick up I'm just ignore her calls.. She keep calling me and sent me a two of messages saying that she doesnt do anything and she swear she never judge me. And i keep laughing like crazy:) after that I sent to her saying that I heard it enough.you just got a April fool message by me. And she nearly started to CRY:)) Hahahahaha! ^^ same thing goes to elie,, Bt she just feel awkward bout d message I sent.. Haha^^

I also prank my mum.
After went back from school my mum fetch me. On the way to my dad's office(cuz my dad ask to go there) , I told my mum that there's a accident happen on this morning, telling her that a car is explode at the petrol station near the tesco Ampang. And my mum were shock and keep asking question til I tell her APRIL FOOL MUMMY:)) haha, dia nak marah pun tak jadi, hebat tak? Lol:D

Xoxo

1 comment: