Monday, August 01, 2011

FACEBOOK? PROBLEM? FASTING? ahhhh!

CAN I JUST RUN AWAY FROM ALL THIS? except fasting

I enjoy my day 'cause today is the first day of fasting... If you don't know what the hell is "fasting" mean? GOOGLE WILL HELP YOU (: yeahh google will always help peoples but NOT FRIENDS . Not all my friends help me. "Where were they when we really need them?" and "Why always ME to be beside them always?" oh yeahh, because I'm a true friend... I'm saying the truth, don't believe? try be one of my friend and seeeeeeee what happen when you're down.


OMGGGG FACEBOOK REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVE !
since I change my password (because somebody hack it), there's soooo many troubles like my friends cannot post on my wall and my IM box always saying "Hi, How are you?" to my friends,it's really annoyed me.REALLY.Sometimes I wish if FACEBOOK is a thing, so I can throw and break it. But I just can't. So in better way, I choose to deactivate my account(: Or maybe I make another account,MAYBE cause I forgot my yahoo password, damn it = = ' .

No comments:

Post a Comment