Thursday, August 04, 2011

The Fourth Day Of Fasting

HEYYA :D



What A Day !
On the morning, I was late actually,
'cause last night I think I sleep at 4 something, idk
but when I check my phone,
last message I text with my friend & boyfie like 2 something.
LMAO, seriously Idk what time I'm off to bed, wtv !

On the way to school, I was sleeping in the car,
:D the traffic jam make the car move slower so I get a longer sleep in the car, *tehee
I don't really like THURSDAY. 'cause the subject kinda boring, lol
But thank god my science teacher was absent.
'cause I don't really like the teacher, the way he talk make the students feel sleepy.
*yawning*


After break time,
We have English, my friend & I need to do a presentation today.
BUT the smart ass behind us go pull out the projector fuse.
(each classroom has one projector)
it really pissed me off,
If you don't want to do the presentation, it's your problem
If you don't want to do study, it's your problem
BUT don't make us into trouble,
DON'T BE SO SELFISH!
if you don't want to study, just get the ass out from this school,
SINCE SOME SMART ASS COME TO OUR CLASS,
we, feel lazy to learn and hard to accept the bloody knowledge.

DUDE, DON'T MAKE ME LOSE MY PATIENCE.
I treat you nicely, don't step me,
once I LOSE MY PATIENCE
THE WAR IS BEGIN.

After we had a freaking presentation,
we have BM, ):
*tukar ke bahasa*
Tangan I luka :( terkena file, siot betul....
dh la dua luka plak tuuu . terbaik wokkk ! berdarah sikit xpe la, ni meleleh. eish !
Mana tak meleleh, dah satu luka kulit terkoyak, satu lagi tercucuk ke dalam.
sedap hingga x menjilat jari sbb puasa, HAHA:3


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment