Monday, August 01, 2011

I CAN'T DO IT


I don't know how to prove it to you that I love you so much. You're the one who supposed prove it to me, cause you're the guy and I'm the girl.. Being a boy, you shouldn't ask me to prove it to you cause you're the one who want we to be together. I can't prove to you cause being a girl, I supposed to appreciate everything you gave. 

i love you more than you will ever know.. I'm scared if you leave me.

I try my best to show you that I love you but I don't know if you're serious right now. I don't want to be hurt like a million girls out there. I want my story is wayyyy different than others. I even doa in my prayers, I want a guy that really appreciate me, understand me, not gonna hurt me and even protect me. I want him to always be beside me when I need him, I want him to help me solving every fucking problem soooo I can help him to, I want to share everything with you. I don't know whether you really2 like me or not.

I don't like boys who doesn't like praying, I hate when I ask him to go to pray, wtf? why should I... can't you go by yourself? damn it = =" I want a great guy to be my boyfriend, not a social ones. I hate boys who doesn't think when he talking, I don't like fighting when having a relationship, :( seriously....

"Ya Allah,Ya Tuhanku,
kau tunjukkanlah mana yang terbaik untukku,
jika dia bukan yang terbaik untukku,
kau jauhkanlah dia daripadaku."

I don't want to rewind my mistakes. mistakes finding a wrong guy...
I hope I will meet the guy that I want to be with.
AND I hope when I meet him, he's not the wrong guy.
I don't want making a lot of sins.
Aku berdoa dahulu sebelum apa2 terjadi, memang aku belum buat benda2 yang tidak elok, aku cuma takut jika terjadi. Aku berharap untuk jauhi kan diri daripada kemaksiatan supaya aku tidak menjadi seperti kwn2 aku yg sudah dipengaruhi oleh bf mereka .

No comments:

Post a Comment